ADA Sign Making Machines
Make Precision Cuts Every Time
We have some great news for you. Thanks to Vision engravers, making ADA signs has never been easier thanks to the Automatic Raster™ Braille Insertion Tool. Best of all, Vision’s new computer software includes specific fonts that are used for ADA signage. Add the optional Raster™ Pen Braille insertion tool and you will be able to determine the exact placement of the Braille beads, which is essential for shops wanting to create ADA compliant signage.
- Our new software automatically notifies you when your ADA sign is not compliant with the requirements, showing the areas needing correction
- Cut and engrave many different type of materials including foam, acrylic, metals, stainless steel, wood, plastic and vinyl
- Automatic Raster™ Braille Inserter (Optional)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. for over 30 years
- Training available to residents that live in the Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Michigan areas.
Sizes to Choose From:
25 Series– Up to 25″ x 50″
Which Machine Should You Use to Make ADA Compliant Signs?
The size of the signs and volume are factors in determining which machine is right for you. Contact Great Lakes Engraving Solutions at (419) 787-3882 for more information.
What are the ADA Braille Requirements for Signage?
See the list here: ADA Braille requirements.